URGENT CHANGE OF ACCOUNT
Dear culturagemulana.lana@blogger.com
Dear culturagemulana.lana@blogger.com
I am Yuri Du Preez, the newly appointed Director, IMF Legal Affairs, Security and Investigation, NY USA. The United States president and US Foreign Secretary, has directed me to investigate Funds and payment outstanding owed to US citizens /foreign beneficiaries and victims of scam/s around the world.
This initiative was taken based on abnormalities and inability of BANKS around the world to transfer/ release funds into their accuratebeneficiary bank accounts. It has been uncovered that some Directors in different organizations are diverting pending beneficiary payments to other accounts of their choice. During our investigation I found out that an account was submitted to divert your funds to a bank account in CYPRUS. Below is the account submitted and I want you to confirm if you are aware of this new development because we are about to wire payment to the account stated below.
NAME OF BENEFICIARY: GEORGE NIKOLAOU
BANK NAME: NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE (CYPRUS)
ADDRESS: 86 MAKARIOS AVENUE BRANCH 541. 3506 LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
SWIFT CODE: ETHNCY2N541
IBAN NUMBER: CY81006005410000005413367487
A payment instruction has been issued by the Department of Treasury for an immediate release of your payment to the bank account above without further prejudice. We cannot approve or schedule payment to the given bank account without your confirmation. May we proceed with the transfer to the Beneficiary: GEORGE NIKOLAOU BANK ACCOUNT IN CYPRUS??
I await your urgent response
Yuri Du Preez
Consultant, Legal Affairs Security and Investigation.
IMF
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário